November 13, 2017
Transform your treasury: Corporate treasury rising to the cloud
FIS conducted a global survey of more than 100 treasury and finance professionals to ascertain cloud adoption rates, patterns and perceptions. Survey respondents represented companies from a variety of industries, sizes and geographic locations.
Key survey findings:
- - 87% of study participants are somewhat receptive to adopting cloud-based systems outside of treasury.
- - 81% have migrated their treasury solutions or are likely to migrate their treasury solutions to the cloud.
- - 88% consider the cloud secure today; 95% say it will become more secure in the next three years.
- - 88% find the idea of upgrading to the latest version of their treasury technology via automatic upgrades at least somewhat appealing; 27% of those feel it is very appealing.
- - 56% say security issues are leading to cloud adoptions, followed by maintenance at 60%, cost & simplicity both at 52% and scalability at 48%.
Learn more about corporate treasury in the cloud – download our market study here.